We are ecstatic to be re-opening on Monday, June 15. To say we have missed pampering and seeing all of our wonderful clients would be an understatement.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our staff and valued clients continues to be of utmost importance to us. Please continue reading for relevant information regarding our updated health and safety policy.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please assist us in maintaining social distancing requirements.
- We will be following strict guidelines recommended by Safe Work Australia and would appreciate your understanding, cooperation and patience to allow us to provide our services with the highest level of safety and hygiene.
- If you feel unwell and/or are experiencing flu like symptoms – fever, cough, sore throat etc, you will need to reschedule your appointment. If this is the case, please let us know with as much notice as possible so we can offer your appointment to someone on the wait list. Like many businesses, we need all the support we can get as we emerge from our 12 week closure into continued uncertainty.
- Please enter the salon at the time of your appointment. Each appointment has been extended to allow for extra cleaning and sanitation. By law we are not permitted to have any more than two people in our waiting area, in addition to staff and clients utilising the nail table and/or exiting treatment rooms. This also means that unfortunately we are unable to hang out chatting at the front desk – don’t worry – we’ll make up for lost time during your appointment 🙂
- Please use the hand sanitiser situated at the reception desk immediately upon arrival. There is antibacterial hand wash, hand sanitiser and paper towel located in the bathroom (end of corridor, door to the left). If your treatment takes place in either of the two beauty rooms on the right side of the corridor, these also have wash basins.
- We will be conducting temperature checks upon entry to the beauty room. If your temperature indicates a fever, we will need to reschedule your appointment. We may wear a face mask and also have them available for anyone who wishes to wear one.
- We ask that you do not touch your mobile phone or personal belongings during your treatment and please leave any unnecessary items in your car if possible.
- If you are have travelled internationally in the past 14 days, or have had close contact with someone suspected of or diagnosed with Covid-19, you must not attend the salon.
- We recommend that you download the COVIDSafe App https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment – children or other guests should not attend with you.
- We encourage cashless payment however we will not refuse cash as a payment option if a contactless card payment is not available.
- Staff who are known contacts of COVID-19 positive patients are required by law to self-isolate at home. Staff with symptoms of fever, cough and fatigue are required to stay home until recovered.